Thursday, October 7, 2010

Forefront Client Security (FCS) 1

Soon I will be rolling out Microsoft's FCS to the company I work for and will be posting on Setup, Install and configuration involved for the deployment. Its great that MS decided to jump into security business...again this is my personal opinion because who understands MS products and OS like MS right??? :-) I will cut out all the BS and my opinions for the next few posts and mainly concentrate on what I set out to accomplish.
Also I will be using tech net material which I feel is important for an admin to know. MS if you guys think this is not appropriate or in anyway I violated your copyrights or something let me know I will remove it.
My goal is to help and make it easy for the "Systems and Network admins" (if they decide to go for it) use and deploy FCS.

Watch out for my future posts.

No comments: