Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Failed to find mac address 00:60:73:xx:xx:xx in the system interfaces table - 1

When I try to connect to Sonicwall PRO 2040 vpn appliance using GVC (Sonicwall global VPN client) I get the error below
  • The peer is not responding to phase 1 ISAKMP requests and
  • Failed to find mac address 00:60:73:xx:xx:xx in the system interfaces table
After reasearching this issue and spending coutless hours with support from sonicwall this is where I am...
  • Reinstalled the client with admin id - Did not work.
  • Turned off firewall and anitvirus - Did not work.
  • Download their tool to uninstall and reinstall the sonicwall client and change the virtual mac address - Did not work.
  • Updated the physical NIC card drivers - Did not work.
  • Installed the older version of GVC from sonicwall website as suggested by the tech support - Did not work.
 At this point I am open to any suggestions out there. My OS is windows 7 and I am able to connect with a different machine from my home network so I am sure its not my router of ISP connection as suggested by the tech team.

I will update this blog if I find a solution.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you got a solution? I am in that case too.. :(